Terms & Conditions
Pure Spain Limited. Company Registration Number 11367867.
Registered Address: Wadebridge House, 16 Wadebridge Square, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3AQ
- By placing an order with Pure Spain Limited you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions that are detailed below.
- Acceptance of your order will take place after stock availability and verification of payment details has been made.
- The price of goods will be quoted on the website.
- All prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
All website design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2014 Pure Spain. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks and companies names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website are the property of Pure Spain. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us. The material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. By accessing our website you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. None of Pure Spain, any of its partners, employees, agents or representatives will be liable for damages (including, without limitation, any compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties) arising out of or related to, and the use of, this site or its contents.
4. VAT Registration No. 855 3247 16
- We always aim to have as many items as possible in stock, but like most companies we do sometimes experience delays when replacing stock; please bear in mind that 95% of our products are imported directly from Spain. If an item is temporarily out of stock we will inform you of when we expect to receive more stock.
- Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. In the event of non-availability of any goods we will deduct this from your order and refund you any monies accordingly. We also reserve the right to replace an item with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- We will always try and supply you with the full order. In the event that the order delivered to you is incomplete or includes incorrect goods, you must notify us promptly. You will not be charged for incorrect goods or goods which you have not received.
- We are confident of the quality of our goods. If you are dissatisfied with your order we will refund the cost of any goods that do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction, once the goods have been returned to Pure Spain in reasonable condition.
- Customer complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
Do I need to register to shop with Pure Spain?
No, you do not need to register with Pure Spain to add items to your basket . You can choose your products via the site and start shopping immediately. Once you go to checkout you will then be prompted to register or log on before purchasing the items.
How do I find products?
From the 'Home' page you can begin shopping by simply selecting an area from the navigation bar or from the links on the main boxes on the home page. To see any product in more detail, simply click on your desired product. To add products to your Shopping Basket, just click 'add to basket' (you can always remove it later if you wish).
How do I purchase products?
You can add any products that you wish to purchase to your ‘Basket' at any time by clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ button that appears next to that product. If you make a mistake or change your mind, you can remove products and/or change quantities at any time before going through the 'Checkout'. Once you have a selection of products that you are happy with, click 'My basket/Checkout' to enter our checkout area to confirm delivery details and payment details.
How can I see what's in my Basket?
The number of products in your Basket and their total cost is shown once you enter the check out. To see the contents of your ‘Basket' in more detail, just click 'my basket'.
How do I remove products from my Basket?
From the ‘Basket', simply click the " - " icon followed by "update basket" and your amended list of selected products will then appear.
How do I select multiple items?
If you wish to purchase multiples of any product, simply add that product to your Shopping Basket by clicking the " + " icon, this will refresh your current list of chosen products with the number appearing in a box next to each. Change this number to the quantity you require of each item and click 'Submit' to confirm. Your amended list of selected products will then appear.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept orders paid by Visa debit, Visa, Mastercard, Delta or Maestro and Paypal. All the payment procedures are run and regulated by WorldPay.
Are my personal details safe with Pure Spain?
We respect your privacy and all personal information obtained through this Web site is kept secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not attempt to gain any personal information about you without your knowledge. The information requested from you at the checkout is considered the minimum required to process your order efficiently.
What is your returns policy?
Pure Spain's aim is to ensure that all goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product and our suppliers. If you are unhappy with your purchase simply return the items and receipt within 14 days (unopened) and we will either replace the item or refund you fully and immediately upon receipt of the goods via the original method of payment. It is our policy that we do not exchange personalised items, special orders or food and beverage items except where the items are damaged, out of sell by date or the incorrect item. All items must be returned in their original packaging and must be complete.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Most orders are delivered to your door within 4 days, but please allow up to 6 days for delivery just in case. Our parcel carriers deliver weekdays between 8am and 5pm. If you are not in you will receive a card through your letterbox. The basic packing and handling charge per order starts from £4.95 for UK mainland deliveries. Please note that additional carriage charges may be incurred for larger orders and deliveries outside the UK. These will be quoted on an individual basis.
- Express delivery (48hrs) is available for £6.95. You can select this option during the checkout procedure.
- Deliveries to UK Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland and Eire are charged at £9.95
- European deliveries - we deliver to a selection of European countries. Average delievry costs are £16.95.
Food Safety at Pure Spain
We are committed to supplying high quality food within all current EU and UK regulations. Many of our producers are small family-run business and we have had the opportunity to get to know them and so develop our product knowledge. We do everything possible to ensure that the products that we supply meet our core values of origin, taste and price.