Ines Vizcarra Red Wine
Ines Vizcarra is named after Juan Carlos Vizcarra Ramos's second daughter Ines, and is considered to be amongst the very best wines being produced in the Ribera Del Duero Region, alongside iconic giants such as Vega Sicilia.
The wine is produced using only the best grapes from the estate with a very limited production of 380 cases. This wine benefits from decanting and will age well for another 10 years. A rare treat for serious wine collectors. The 6 bottle option is presented in a bespoke wooden case.
The wine is heavily perfumed with red and black fruits with smoky and potpurri qualities. Blackberry and cherry flavours with an underlying mineral and bitter chocolate notes. These turn to a spicier finish leaving floral snd cherry notes.
This wine was awarded 96 points in Guia Penin- Spain's most acclaimed and comprehensive wine guide.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo 90%, merlot 10%.
- Age of Vines: 50 years Tempranillo, 11 year Merlot.
- Maceration: 25 days maceration in new 400 litre barrels at 27 degrees centigrade.
- Malolactic Fermentation: In barrel
- Ageing: 16 months in 50% French and American oak barrels.
- Strength: 14.5%
- Size: 75ml
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below: