Vodka Botanicals Box Set
A good Vodka based cocktail is another much loved drink in Spain. Adding key botanicals to transform the flavour is a typical 'event' in any Spanish bar. In this set you will find vanilla pods, orange blossom, cinnamon, jamaican pepper, orange peel, ginger cut and nutmeg. All these are chosen amongst the best botanicals available, to achieve the aroma and taste of a superior Vodka based drink.
Regional.co have produced this beautiful botanicals box set which comprises a measure cup (known as a 'jigger'), braided spoon, and the following seven spices:
- Vanilla Pods - Net weight: 5g 0.18oz Take a piece to get an intense sweet flavor.
- Orange Blossom - Net weight: 3g Volume: 0.11oz
It is a botanical dry flower with a smooth scent and a citrus flavor. Perfect for a vodka cocktail with a spring-like aroma.
- Jamaican Pepper - Net weight: 50g Volume: 1.76oz It features an aroma that is reminiscent of clove, cinnamon and nutmeg. Squeeze a couple of peppercorns in your hand in order to release all its flavour.
- Star Anise - Net weight: 20g Volume: 0.71 oz
They have a sweet flavor resembling that of licorice. They will provide a soft, sweet scent to your gin & tonic with some anise-like aroma.
- Orange Peel - Net weight: 12g Volume: 0.42oz Perfect if you want to add a subtle citrus taste and a colorful look to your favourite cocktails.
- Sliced Ginger Root - Net weight: 60g Volume: 2.12oz It has an intense flavour, fresh and somewhat pungent. It is an aromatic botanical from an exotic origin and has aphrodisiac properties. Use in small quantities!
- Mallow Flower - Net weight: 8g Volume: 0.28oz
Add a delicate flower-like note to your drink with pink and white nuances.
Just add a small amount of the selected spices to your Vodka to create delicious spice-infused Vodka cocktails. The box set is beautifully presented and comes with a drinks recipe guide and instructions on how to get the best results from your set of invigorating spices.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below: