Pure Spain - Privacy Notice
All the personal information obtained through this website is kept secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the new GDPR 2018 regulations which came into force on 25th May 2018. The information requested from you is considered the minimum required to process your order efficiently. At times we may request additional information. Should you wish to provide this additional information we will use this to better tailor our services to your requirements.
We do not rent, sell or pass your personal information to any third parties. All our employees have been trained accordingly and have a duty of care in handling your data and are bound by confidentaility clauses.
The term 'personal data' refers to personally identifiable information provided by our registered customers, such as your name, telephone number, email address and mailing address. Pure Spain does not hold any specific financial information, such as payment card details, and all orders are processed using the Worldpay Secure Payment portal.
We may collect, use and store additional kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Financial Data - the data we use to process your payments for your orders including your payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via our contracted third party service provider Worldpay/Paypal. Your payment card details are securely transferred to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
• Transaction Data - details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with key details of products you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data - details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data - includes information about how you use our website. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at on our website.
• Marketing and Communications Data - this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences while interacting with Pure Spain.
We use several methods to collect data from our customers:
• You may give us your personal data by using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or any other communication platform . This includes personal data you provide when you purchase a product through our website, create an account on our website, request marketing to be sent to you, enter a competition or when giving us any random feedback.
Pure Spain Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket. This helps deliver a more personalised shopping experience.
25th May 2018